Become the “you” God made you to be!
Do you feel like you’re just going through the motions, wasting your life, or living in a fog with no real idea of why you’re here and what you’re supposed to do?
Then it’s time to take steps to change your life and be transformed! Live your life with purpose, clarity, direction, and meaning.
“Disneyland is like Alice stepping through the Looking Glass; to step through the portals of Disneyland will be like entering another world.” ~ Walt Disney
“Entering Disneyland is like stepping into another world, one full of magic, wonder, and impossible dreams that come true. In the same way, we will enable you to step into a life unlike anything you may have thought possible, one that is full of promise, joy, and passion—not always easy, but always an adventure!” ~ Randy Crane
“I call upon you, therefore, brethren, through the compassions of God, to present your bodies a sacrifice—living, sanctified, acceptable to God—your intelligent service; and be not conformed to this age, but be transformed by the renewing of your mind, for your proving what [is] the will of God—the good, and acceptable, and perfect.” Romans 12:1-2 (YLT)
Leaving conformity and being transformed is about choosing to no longer believe the lies that we’ve been fed throughout our lives:
- Your value comes from what you do, and the only way to be more valuable or significant is to do more, achieve more, have more.
- You have no value and you’ll never be good enough.
- Dreams are foolish.
- God couldn’t possibly use someone like you.
- This is all there is.
Leaving conformity is facing these lies head on and replacing them with truth—about God, about you, and about how He made you. It’s helping you to move from where you have been to where God wants you to be, whether that’s in a time of transition but not knowing where to go or in a time of success but desiring a higher level of more meaningful success.
- Are you successful, but not sure that what you’re doing really matters or is what God made you to do, or that it’s not really serving Him like you think you should?
- Do you want to know God’s will for your life, how He uniquely designed you to serve Him?
- Do you want more from your life?
- Do you want to move from “good” to “exceptional”?
- Does your career feel like a job?
- Are you tired of going through the motions of life and want to actually start living?
If you answered yes to any of the above questions, then you’ve come to the right place! Christian Life Coaching is all about helping you get from where you are in your life to where you want to be—and, more to the point, where God created you to be.
Some life coaches advertise as “Christian” life coaches, but really just use secular approaches, techniques, and values, insert a Bible verse here and there, promise physical health and financial wealth, and pay some lip service to “God’s design”. That is not me. My goal and purpose is to provide Christian life coaching that is Christ-centered and glorifies God above all. I offer teaching and life coaching designed to help you achieve your God-given dreams and goals, and to grow into all that Jesus created you to be.
People around the country experience the following benefits from Randy’s coaching:
- Gain a greater understanding of who God is, who you are in Him, and what success truly means for you.
- Know your best features and enduring qualities.
- Understand your personality characteristics.
- Harness your uniqueness.
- Develop a Life Purpose Statement, which you will use to guide virtually every major decision you make–and which will make those decisions simpler.
Studies indicate that people who focus on their Strengths every day are 6 times more likely to be engaged in their jobs and 3 times more likely to report having an excellent quality of life.
85% of the process of having the confidence of proper direction comes from looking inward first. With clarity there, we can move boldly tothe best possible applications.
“God has given each of you a gift from His great variety of spiritual gifts. Use them well to serve one another.” (1 Peter 4:10 (NLT))
Are you asking, “Is it selfish to live out my dreams and find joy and fulfillment?”
“Delight yourself in the LORD and He will give you the desires of your heart.” (Psalm 37:4)
That doesn’t mean God will just give you whatever you want. It means that as we celebrate and take pleasure in the Lord (not just in what He’s done for us, but who He is), then He will give us what our hearts, in their deepest places, truly desire. And of course, the more we delight in Him the more what our hearts desire become what He desires for us.
Honor and harness the passions God has planted and aligned in your heart.
He put them there for His pleasure, to serve Him and to do His will.
To live the life your were called to, the desires of your heart must be part of the plan.
“What are you doing? What gets you up in the morning? What captures your heart? What keeps you awake at night? What will you do with your one and only life?” ~ Pastor Bill Hybels
When we blend together Purpose and Passion with the other ingredients that make up your authentic self—not who others think you are or should be, or who you think you should be, but who you truly are—the desire to act will move you to a new and better place.
Here are some of the ways I can help:
If you want to move towards the life God has for you, the life you’ve always wanted, please contact me.
- Olaf Wants Summer, We Want Heaven — Or So We Think
- Olaf Wants Summer, We Want Heaven — Or So We …Posted 7 months ago
The message at my church, Journey Christian Church, this past Sunday was about the claim "Jesus is the only way to heaven."
Our lead pastor, Steve Phillips, examined the statement backwards--looking…
- Book Review: “The Wisdom of Walt”
- Book Review: The Wisdom of WaltPosted 1 year ago
I love books about Walt Disney and Disneyland. I also have a particular affinity for books that use something about Disney to teach the reader something about their "real world"…
- I Can Help YOU Get Past the Questions!
- I Can Help YOU Get Past the Questions!Posted 2 years ago
I've been pretty quiet here for a while, as some big life changes were happening--the greatest of which was the birth of my first child, a daughter, almost 4 weeks ago. :)…
- Where are the New Posts? What Happened?
- Where are the New Posts? What Happened?Posted 2 years ago
You may have noticed a decided lack of new content here on the blog over the last several months. You may also have wondered why.
Conventional wisdom when it comes to…
- Hautned Mansion: Keeping Our Lives in the Dark
- Haunted Mansion: Keeping Our Lives in the Dar…Posted 2 years ago
The Haunted Mansion is a partially-fun/partially-dark take on the traditional haunted house. It has some pretty impressive effects--some of which are anything but state-of-the-art, but still very effective, but at the…