Compelling Reasons to Work with a Christian Coach
For many thousands, working with a coach is a life changing experience.
Perspective is often illuminated, goals are clarified and barriers to progress are crushed. The value of working with a coach is that s/he hears you, asks thought provoking questions, adds objective observations, and supports you in developing a strategy to move toward your goals.
For a Christian, there is a different perspective in life mission, ethics, relationships, and the decision making process because such things are laced with prayer – seeking the guidance of the Lord. There is an underlying depth of faith that can only be shared with a coach who is a believer of like mind. A Christian coach walks alongside you providing prayer support, encouragement and challenges, to support you in becoming all that you perceive God wants you to be, do, and become.
- Dare to create new ways to leverage your strengths.
- Demolish mindsets that hold you back.
- Mesh your values with your lifestyle.
- Manage your energy, not just your time.
- Define and refine your mission for yourself, your family, ministry or business.
- Carve out space for yourself, your family, and friends.
- Deepen your Christian walk.
- Discover new solutions to old problems.
- Accomplish more in less time and have fun doing it.
- Strengthen relationships.
- Clarify what really matters.
- Enlarge the vision for your ministry, business, career, relationships.
- Live passionately and joyfully.
Copyright Christian Coaches Network 2003. May be distributed with credits, without permission.