* What does the Indiana Jones Adventure have to do with integrity?
* How does the Mad Tea Party demonstrate the importance of focusing on Jesus?
* What can Buzz Lightyear Astro Blasters teach you about success?
* What makes Tom Sawyer Island unique, and how does it set an example for taking risks as a Christian?
* What is the history of the Partners Statue, and what does it teach you about how much God loves you?
Disneyland is all about story, and God is a God of story––and of visual aids. “Faith and the Magic Kingdom” combines your favorite Disney theme park attractions (and more) with God's story of love, turning the park into a 3-dimensional parable. Learn to see Disneyland in a whole new way while you experience true abundant life in Christ.
“Faith and the Magic Kingdom” will refresh you, challenge you, and encourage you to be the person God made you to be.
What some others are saying about “Faith and the Magic Kingdom”:
* “If you’re a fan of Disneyland and a Christian, this book is a must-read!”- Pat Williams, Orlando Magic cofounder and Senior Vice President, author of “How to Be Like Walt”
* “Randy Crane ingeniously provides what amounts to a Disneyland Devotional.”- David Koenig, author of “Mouse Tales: A Behind-the-Ears Look at Disneyland”
“No matter what your faith is, you will find “Faith and the Magic Kingdom” interesting, educational and inspirational.”- Lee Cockerell, Executive Vice President (Retired & Inspired), Walt Disney World® Resort
* “’Faith and the Magic Kingdom’ is a unique gift to Christians who desire to be more childlike in heart yet be deeply immersed in their identity in Christ.”- Becky Harmon, Identity Expert and CEO of Success not Sabotage Coaching
* “Great for a daily devotional or an afternoon read, ‘Faith and the Magic Kingdom’ speaks to both followers of Christ and fans of the Mouse.”- Kristen Pfeifer, co-host of the Mousetalgia podcast
From the Author
Every time I visit Disneyland, I see connections all around me. Spiritual truth. Life lessons. Ways to help make people's lives better, and their life in Christ more vibrant, more meaningful, and more practical. But it does no good if I keep it to myself. I want it to be part of your visits, too. What we experience in every trip to Disneyland--whether we realize it or not--can have a significant impact on our lives.
I truly believe that these lessons and reminders can revolutionize your life in Christ while giving you a greater and deeper appreciation for "The Happiest Place on Earth," Walt Disney's original Magic Kingdom. And that's exactly the purpose of this book.